Tuesday 15 July 2014

The lazy girls face menu..


I don't know if it's marriage or just the fact that the sun has got his hat on (most days!) but recently my face menu has been more on the minimal and bronzey side.  The Dr Jart water fuse BB cream is all the base that I spread on my face with a side of Rimmel's wake me up concealer for those horrifying eyebags.  For that bronzed 'glow from within' I have fallen head over heels for the new Seventeen Instant Glow shimmer bricks.  I usually swipe a touch of the lighter two shades from Pink Bronze as a highlighter and finish with a touch of the bronzier shades swiped along the cheekbones.  To top off the minimal effort lazy girls makeup menu I'm loving the new Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde mascara.  The brush is unique and definitely one to have a nosey at and I must say as the formula becomes drier it just gets better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment