Wednesday 23 April 2014

My current wishlist...i.e. things I want right now but can't collectively afford...

What do I do when I want to go shopping but know I shouldn't spend any more money...window shop as my other half would say! And when the weather's pants I window shop from the sofa with a cup of caffeine in my hand.
Every girls dream is Zara, so that's where I headed on my fictional tour first where I spied this Leather Pouch.  Its small, it's cute, it says 'stressed' hence it's perfect for me.  Also from Zara's offerings come this gorgeous Pique Blazer and this cute Bucket Bag. I don't wish for much...
Now this wouldn't be a fictional shopping trip without some makeup thrown and who doesn't want Tom Ford makeup! I don't own anything from Tom Ford's beauty range but if I could first on the list would be this Eye colour quad or the ever popular Lip Colour in wild ginger.
And of course you can't end a virtual mooch around the shops without paying homage to space NK.  First stop, the By Terry stand where I spotted the ever talked about ombre-blackstar in brown perfection and of course I couldn't leave without perusing the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes.
Sometimes virtual tours are better than the real thing....

No comments:

Post a Comment