Tuesday 1 May 2012

Inspired...

Hey there Beautifuls

Realised I hadn't done an inspired post for a while and thought why not?

Now this isn't a recent inspiration, It's an ongoing one.  From her amazing acting in Leon as a little girl to her equally outstanding performance in Black Swan...Obviously I'm talking about Natalie Portman.

I'm always in awe of her Dior adverts and jus how stunningly beautiful she is, elegant and sophisticated.





She always has this elegant, natural beauty, girl next door look to her that I love. Her makeup is never flawless (you can always see her freckles) and eye is simple yet effective most the time



Ciao for now World

xoxox

12 comments:

  1. love natalie portman she always looks so perfect!

    http://she-shops-alot.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! She's just stunning! btw love your blog name! 'she shops a lot!' thats such a cool name lol
      xoxox

      Delete
  2. natalie is so gorgeous! New Follower! Can't wait to catch up on your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she deffo is! Thanks for following and leave me comments so I can see which posts you like and which you didn't lol

      xoxox

      Delete
  3. she's beautiful :) I love Leon & Black Swan, great choices for examples! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Love both those films and just goes to show she's always had the talent from such a young age!

      xoxox

      Delete
  4. Isn't she absolutely BEAUTIFUL in the adverts? Oh my god, she's perfect!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely LOVE her Dior adverts, they're are that type of advert that make you stop what you're doing and just stare until it's over! :D

      xoxox

      Delete
  5. She is so gorgeous! And a great actress to boot! BTW, You have a lovely blog! I Came here (long time ago) via 'blog love therapy' blog-hop and have been following you! I'd appreciate if you please check out my blog and follow back!! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree with you there Hun! Awww so nice that you've been following my humble little blog for so long! I'm off to check out your blog right now! :D

      xoxox

      Delete