It's a bit of a miserable bank holiday, so I thought why not blog for u all!?
Now dont be mislead by the title, I haven't suddenly found the recipe book for NARS but I'm talking about multi-use products, you dont need a lot in your makeup bag to achieve a perfect look. These are just some suggestions on how to make the best use of what you have and save a bit of money at the same time...
- Everybody has a little tin of vaseline lying around right? And everybody knows vaseline is just for lips right? WRONG! Use it dry areas of the face for extensive moisture, as a cuticle balm or a hand moisturiser. I've even known some boys to use it as a hair gel (now I cant say I've done this myself but if it works why not!?) so grab your vaseline and have some fun experimenting, the possibilities are endless...
- A Lipstick...perfect for the lips obviously but can also be used as a cream blush for the cheeks! warm a bit up on your finger and dab onto cheeks, the creamier the lippy the easier it'll blend. A brown lipstick works well as a cream bronzer. Give it a try, you'll be surprised!
- Eyeshadows have many uses too. A pink, red or coral shade can be used on the cheeks as a blush or on moisturised lips as a lipstain (maybe check with the ingredients to ensure they are safe for use on the lips first but most high end shadows will be) Again brown/bronze shades can be used as a bronzer and frosty whites as a highlighter.
- Everyday kitchen items can be used as brilliant beauty products also! Olive oil on a cotton pad is a great makeup remover and cleanser. Rub a drop or two between your fingers and run through the ends of your hair to prevent split ends and keep your ends healthy!
- Rose water is a brilliant facial toner, smells like a luxurious high end product but in reality costs a few quid for a pretty big bottle that'll last you months.
Ciao for now World!