Sunday 22 January 2012

Inspired...

Hello beautiful World

I thought I would add another addition to my inspired series, the person thats been inspiring me lately is Kiera Knightly.  I recently watched one of her older films Bend it Like Beckham and she just has that innocent, girl-next-door look to her that you cant fault.

Her skin always looks youthful and clear and natural, as does the rest of her makeup.  Very rarely does she go for a deeper smokier look but even then she gives off that good-girl-gone bad vibe but when she does it just looks right







This last picture is my favourite, I'm loving the natural makeup!

Thanks for checking in, please let me know who's look inspires you in the comments section below and if you like my posts dont forget to follow my blog.

ciao for now world!

xoxox

6 comments:

  1. The person who inspires me is Katie Price.

    She has a peanut for a brain yet she is so diverse. She took a bunch of plastic, some silicone, 5 meters of synthetic eyelashes and 10 meters of synthetic hair... slapped it all on herself and almost made it resemble a real person. Why wasn't I taught this at university?

    On top of which, she also played the Joker in the original 'Batman' and recently 'The Dark Knight' and then she donated the money that was saved from not needing extra makeup to charity, the people of Africa will be dining in style tonight thanks to her.

    My hero.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your wonderful insight! I didnt know your love for Ms Price was so strong!

      xoxox

      Delete
  2. I love Kate Middleton, I love her style it's chic and understated just like her!

    btw I've awarded you the Versatile blogger award, check my blog for info. :-)

    http://thesecretblogger-2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely award and for letting us know who inspires you!

      please keep checking in, comment and follow

      xoxox

      Delete
  3. Lmao!! Tooty fruiti :-D I think I quite like Kate Middleton's style too but no-one really inspires me that much except maybe Amena from Pearl Daisy :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your wonderful comment, please keep checking in and commenting, it really makes my day! :D

      xoxox

      Delete